January 28 — 31 2020
The International scientific symposium "Miner’s Week" is the largest scientific and practical event of the mining industry in Russia. The Symposium brings together representatives of business, government, scientific and educational communities from all over the world more than 25 years. The “Miner's Week” discusses current problems of mining, introduces the leading research and development of Mining schools in Russia and Europe, as well as the topics of the future: Exploration in Arctic zone, Deepwater mining, Space mining technologies, Digital twins, Industry 4.0.
Miner’s week is
- 45 participating countries
- > 450 reports
- > 400 participating organizations
- > 1500 participants
Symposium scientific directions
Symposium working languages: Russian and English.
- Manufacturing process modeling and control
- Geophysics, geodynamics and geomechanics in engineering
- Manufacturing system design and operations in mining and underground construction
- Mining geology and surveying
- Geotechnical engineering: underground and open pit mines
- Underground structure design and construction
- Mine management
- Monitoring in complex mining systems
- Mineral processing
- Safety and risk management in mining process
- Ventilation and Safety Management in Mining
- Environment Engineering and Waste Management
- IT, Automation, Robotics and Energy efficiency in Mining
- Mechanization and Robotic Technology in mining
- Energy efficiency of industrial enterprises
- Geoinformatics and IT in mining
Forms of participation
|1 500 (25 €) + payment of publishing services of the magazine**
|Attending the symposium as a listener
||Attending the symposium as a listener
* Students and Phd- students participation is free (the committee can request the supporting documents).
Participation of NUST MISIS and IPKON RAS employees, as well as officially invited speakers, is free.
** The bill for the payment of editorial and publishing services of the journal is issued after reviewing the article.
- “Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin (scientific and technical journal)”, included in the list of Higher Attestation Commission, indexed by RSCI and Scopus (Requirements for the paper)
- The electronic scientific journal "Mining Sciences and Technologies", indexed by the RSCI (Requirements for the paper)
||Completion of registration Participant form
||Completion of registration of the Visitor form
Business program supervisors:
||Business program and financial operations
|Valentina N. Koroleva
||Alexandra V. Lipina